This flavourful dip is very simple to make and tastes great with pita bread, crackers and vegetable sticks. Replace this with your regular mint chutney served with grilled chicken and you won’t regret it!
Roasted capsicum from a jar can be used to make this, but I prefer using fresh capsicum roasted in a oven or grill.
Red capsicum – 1
Sour cream – ½ cup
Sweet red chilli – 1
Crushed pepper – ½ tsp
Salt – to taste
- Roast the red capsicum in the grill until it is soft and the skin has charred
- Cool and remove the skin. Discard the seeds. Chop roughly
- In a food processor, blend the capsicum, sour cream, sweet chilli, salt and pepper till smooth
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with mint leaf
- This dip tastes great with pita bread, crackers or vegetable sticks