2 minute chocolate cake recipe.
2-minute chocolate cake a.k.a. coffee mug cake is your answer for those instant sweet cravings. A handful of ingredients mixed together in a minute and microwaved for 2 minutes – this sinful dessert is ready to eat. A chocolate cake this simple and quick – I am still not sure if this is a boon or not! As long as it turns a crazy toddler to a satisfied little kid, I am happy 🙂 My kids (and me) love it.
This is an eggless cake as I am not a big fan of eggs in my cakes. To make this cake, I combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, oil, vanilla, and milk in a coffee mug. I then put the mug in a microwave on high for two minutes. I finish it with some icing sugar, which is entirely optional. You may choose to add in some chocolate chips. The cake batter can be put together in just two minutes and the cooking time is just two minutes. So the cake is ready in less than five minutes. This is the quickest dessert you can put together.
This is my version of coffee mug cake or microwave cake. It is also a vegan cake. Next time you are in the mood of a chocolate cake, try this two-minute cake and I am sure you will not use any other chocolate mug cake recipe again.
Click here for the regular fail proof chocolate cake recipe.
Click here for more eggless cakes and cookies recipes.
2 minute chocolate cake
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar if brown sugar is not available, replace with regular sugar
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 3-4 tablespoon milk
- A small pinch baking powder
- A small pinch salt
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar for dusting, optional
- In a microwave-safe coffee mug, mix together the dry ingredients using a fork
- Add oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well using the fork into a smooth liquid
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let it cool for a minute
- Dust with icing sugar and serve