Chicken kebab step-by-step recipe with photos.
Kebabs originated in the Middle East and widely adapted all over India, specifically in the northern states of India. When it comes to chicken kebab, I am sure it will leave meat eaters salivating instantly. Juicy tender melt-in-mouth chicken kebabs are always party pleasures. While making this dish, I marinate the chicken overnight. The longer it marinates, the tastier it gets.
I marinate these kebabs in two steps. I first rubbed the chicken pieces in lemon juice. This is the first marinade. I then prepared the second marinade using hung yogurt, ginger, garlic, gram flour, tomato puree, cashew paste, and spices. I let the chicken marinate in this for 6-8 hours or overnight. This long marination makes the chicken very tender and melt-in-mouth.
Juicy, succulent, melt-in-mouth kebabs are perfect for dinner parties.
For recipe of delicious kabab made with chicke drumsticks (also known as tangdi kabab), click here.
Chicken kebab step-by-step recipe with photos
1. In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients together
2. Mix them together to form the marinade
3. Add the chicken pieces and mix well
4. Cover and let the chicken marinate for 5-6 hours
5. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces
6. Place the chicken skewers in a preheated oven and bake
8. Golden roasted chicken kebab