Chocolate chip cookies step-by-step recipe with photos.
About this recipe
The classic chocolate chip cookies that you will never get bored of. Sweet, crunchy with a soft center is an all-time favourite with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee. And they are great as a dessert or for snack boxes too.
I have added milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips here, but you can use your favourite chocolate chips as per your liking. Baked to perfection, these cookies are a perfect addition to your pantry.
To make these delicious goodies, I beat together sugar and butter until it is smooth and pale. I add in eggs and vanilla. I then mix chocolate chips and flour. I then scoop out small portions, place them on a baking tray, and bake in a preheated oven.
Follow this simple recipe with step-by-step instructions to get perfect cookies every time you bake them.
Click here for more dessert recipes.
Chocolate chip cookies step by step instructions
1. Take butter, brown sugar, and caster sugar in a large bowl. Beat well for 1-2 minutes until smooth
2. Add the egg and vanilla extract
3. Beat until well combined
4. Add flour and chocolate chips. Bring together to form a soft dough
5. Place cookie dough on baking sheets with parchment paper and bake in preheated oven
6. Bake until lightly golden
Chocolate chip cookies
- ¾ cup butter at room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cup plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line 2 baking trays with baking sheets
- Take butter, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl. Beat well for 1-2 minutes until smooth
- Add the egg and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined
- Add flour and chocolate chips. Bring together to form a soft dough
- Take approximately 2 tbsp of the cookie dough and place on the tray. Gently press to flatten it. Keep the dough 3 cm apart
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week
Click here to watch chocolate chip cookies web story.