Healthy, grain-free crustless veggie quiche muffins step-by-step recipe with photos.
A simple healthy dish loaded with vegetables that
And since they are in the form of muffins, the kids are going to love them. They freeze very well too. Just make sure to thaw them in the fridge overnight and heat in a microwave before serving. If you want to give muffins a skip, you can bake the entire mixture in a pie pan and slice and serve. This dish is so versatile it can be made as per your and your family’s taste.
Click here to see more grain-free recipes.
Crustless Veggie Quiche
Crustless Veggie Quiche step-by-step recipe with photos
1. Grate broccoli and carrots
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper
3. Stir in the broccoli, carrot, and cheese
4. Combine the mixture together
5. Pour into lined cupcake tray
6. Bake in preheated oven until done