Eggless banana coconut bread step-by-step recipe with photos.
An overripe banana is never thrown away in my kitchen. I use it to make either Mangalore bun or banana bread. I have earlier shared the recipe for banana bread. That version used eggs and it was pretty common in my kitchen, until recently. My sister-in-law who visited us a few weeks back doesn’t eat eggs. And I wanted to serve this as a breakfast so it keeps us full while we are busy being tourists along with them. So I tried this eggless version of banana coconut bread and it turned out excellent. Everyone loved it. The sweetness from bananas matched with the nuttiness of coconut is absolutely magical for your taste buds.
Banana bread makes a perfect breakfast for busy weekdays. This moist, sweet, cake-like bread is great as a teatime snack too. A slice of warm banana coconut bread smeared with some butter is absolutely oh-so-good! Do try it and let me know how you like it.
Eggless banana coconut bread step-by-step recipe with photos
1. Combine dry ingredients together in a large bowl
2. Mash the bananas well
3. Combine oil, yogurt and vanilla essence to the mashed banana
4. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients
5. Fold everything together well
6. Pour into loaf pan
7. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean
8. Cool completely on wire rack
9. Slice and serve
Eggless banana coconut bread
Recipe source here.