Eggless orange and poppyseed cupcakes step-by-step recipe with photos.
We are a big fan of cupcakes. They are just great for picnics, lunch boxes, and untimely hunger pangs. Apart from the regular vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, tutti fruitty cupcakes are regular from my kitchen. Recently I came across a recipe for orange and poppyseed cupcake and I wanted to try it. But I don't prefer eggs in my cake as I do not like the eggy smell. So I replaced eggs with yogurt and slightly modified the recipe to suit our liking. They turned out just perfect.
Delicious, light, moist, crumbly, these eggless orange and poppyseed cupcakes are a breeze to make. These cupcakes are loved by everyone in my family and are perfect for all occasions.
Eggless Orange and Poppyseed Cupcakes step-by-step recipe:
1. Soak poppy seeds in milk
2. Whisk yogurt and baking soda and set aside until frothy
3. Heat butter and orange marmalade in a sauce pan
4. Let the mixture cool down
5. Mix self-raising flour, sugar and orange zest
6. Add poppy seed mixture, marmalade mixture, orange juice
7. Add yogurt and mix until everything is incorporated
8. Scoop the batter into lined cupcake tin
9. Bake in a preheated oven
10. Cupcakes completely baked
Eggless orange and poppy seeds cupcake
Recipe source here