Eggless pineapple upside-down pancake step-by-step recipe with photos.
Pineapple upside down cake – give way! Here comes the pineapple upside down pancake!
These delicious egg-free pancakes are just the perfect way to bring the tropical flavours right to your dining table. This easy to make recipe is sure to delight everyone in your family and is such a fun way to make anyone’s day a bit more special.
When I first saw the recipe, I was sure I have to try it. Made it for a Saturday brunch and sure enough, was loved by all of us. It has made it to a top spot on our favourite brunch list.
If you love pineapple upside-down cake, you will go head over heels on this one! Perfectly sweetened pancakes with pineapples, cherries and served with a warm pineapple syrup – you won’t think twice before making them time and again!
For more breakfast and brunch recipes, click here.
Eggless pineapple upside-down pancake step-by-step recipe with photos
1. Boil the ingredients to make the sauce together
2. Once the sauce is caramilised, set aside
3. Mix flour with rest of the dry ingredients
4. Add wet ingredients to the flour mix
5. Whisk together to form the pancake batter
6. Heat butter in a pan and place the pineapple ring
7. Flip and place the glaced cherries in center
8. Pour the pancake batter on the pineapple ring
9. Flip carefully and cook on both sides
Eggless pineapple upside-down pancake
Recipe source here.