Garlic bread step-by-step recipe with photos.
Garlic breadsticks are easy to make breadsticks topped with garlic, aromatic herbs, and loads of cheese. They are great appetisers, but pair it with tomato soup for a perfect dinner option. There are several ways of making it. For example, take store-bought bread, smear the garlic butter mixture over it, topping it with cheese, and grilling it. But making the bread itself from scratch is easier than you think and there is nothing that can match freshly baked bread.
I add fresh basil to the garlic butter mixture and it adds a beautiful aroma to it. You may replace it with the herb of your choice including coriander leaves. Also, the amount of cheese you add can be altered as per your liking. I make it cheesier mainly because my daughter loves the cheese strings when I cut the bread. You may even add some chilli flakes to the garlic butter, but I skip it to suit the taste of my little one. With so many options to tweak the taste, this one is definitely not to be missed. Do try it and let me know your feedback.
Garlic bread step-by-step recipe with photos
1. Add sugar and yeast to warm milk
2. Add this to the flour along with the rest of the ingredients. Knead it well and let it rest
3. Dough after resting
4. Combine butter, garlic, mixed herbs, and basil leaves
5. Spread the dough onto a baking tray in oval shape
6. Spread the butter mixture all over it
7. Top it with mozzarella cheese
8. Bake in a preheated oven, then grill until the top becomes golden
9. Slice using a pizza cutter or sharp knife