Grain-free coconut bread step-by-step recipe with photos.
This delicious and healthy bread is easy to make and is a great substitute if you are looking for gluten-free options. They are quite dense and similar to sandwich bread in texture. Just three basic ingredient (two of which are made with coconut) is what you need to make this coconut goodness. Great for lunchboxes and afternoon tea.
Typically, grain-free bread is made with nut flours and eggs. But here, I am using coconut flour. Just two ingredients – coconut flour and eggs, are all you need to make this healthy bread. This bread is also low-carb and is suitable for paleo and keto diet. It is perfect for a good sandwich even if you are on a low-carb diet.
For a variation, try grain-free almon bread. Click here for recipe.
Grain-free coconut bread step-by-step recipe with photos
1. Place the coconut flakes in a blender and blend together
2. Coconut butter is ready
3. Take coconut butter in a large bowl
4. Add rest of the ingredients
5. Whisk together until well combined and there are no lumps
6. Pour into the prepared baking tin
7. Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes
8. Cool completely
Grain-free Coconut Bread
Recipe adapted from here.