Collection of holiday season baking recipes that are perfect for Christmas and New Year celebrations with family and friends.
Christmas and New Year are just around the corner. And the holiday season calls for loads of baking... cakes, cookies, puffs... all the delicious goodies that are perfect for parties and gatherings with family and friends. These goodies are the whole reason we get excited during December. Here is a collection of some of the recipes that you must try! This collection includes a range of baked goodies, mostly sweet, some savoury, lots of eggless baking, and Indian snacks too. Some gluten-free options are on my list too, making sure we are able to cater to all dietary needs. While these are not the traditional Christmas recipes, they are perfect to enjoy the holidays.
Christmas and New Year is summertime for us here in Melbourne. Picnics, barbeques, and lots of outdoors are what we love during the December holidays.
Stock up your pantry as you will want to make each one of it. Plan your parties, picnics, and celebrations with these easy to make holiday season baking recipes 🙂
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Rich Plum Cake
- Mirror Glaze Galaxy Cake
- Chocolate Swiss Roll
- Eggless rose, cardamom, and pistachio cake
- Rainbow Cake
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cupcakes
- Grain-free Almond Bread
- Almond Cashew Cake
- Semolina Coconut Cake
- Classic Vanilla Cupcake
- Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Eggless Orange and Poppyseed Cupcakes
- Gravity Defying Cake
- Gluten-free almond shortbread cookies
- Nankhatai (Indian Shortbread Cookies)
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Jeera Biscuit (Cumin flavoured cookies)
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cookies
- Khara Biscuit/Savoury Crackers
- Almond Coconut Cookies
- Eggless Banana Coconut Bread
- Paneer Puff
- Lamb Curry Puffs
- Iyengar Bakery Style Palya Bun
- Baked Sev
- Lamb Seekh Kebab
- Tangdi Kabab (Chicken Drumstick Kabab)
- Grain-free Cheese Crackers
For more snacks recipes, click here.
For more eggless baking recipes, click here.
For more gluten-free and grain-free recipes, click here.