Mini cheesecake cupcakes step-by-step recipe with photos.
Those who know me or have followed my food journey know my love for cupcakes and the fact that I prefer baking cupcakes over whole cakes. Then why not bake cheesecake as a cupcake rather than a whole cheesecake!
Creamy cheesecake with a layer of biscuit crust and topped with berries is a delightful dessert perfect for parties and celebrations. In fact, I find mini cheesecake cupcakes way better than a whole cheesecake. These Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes are made in a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
And the best part is that they can be served as per your liking – just as-is, topped with berries, chocolate sauce, jam – there are so many opportunities. Make these extra-special treats for your next party or celebration and please your family and friends with this delightful dessert.
In this recipe, I have made these cheesecake cupcakes with cream cheese and a bit of citrus zest to uplift the flavour.
Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes
Mini cheesecake cupcake step-by-step recipe with photos
1. Process the biscuits in a food processor until fine. Add melted butter and process until combined
2. Spoon in approximately 2 tbsp of the biscuit mixture into cupcake moulds. Press using the back of a spoon so that the biscuit mixture sets firmly
3. In a large bowl, add sugar and egg. Beat them until pale and slightly thick and creamy
4. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and citrus zest until smooth
5. Add the cheese to the egg mixture and beat until combined
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared cupcake tin about ¾ full
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes
8. Cool the cheesecake inside the oven and then cool in the refrigerator
9. Cheesecake cupcakes topped with berries