Paneer bread rolls step-by-step recipe with photos.
Paneer bread rolls are tasty spicy tea-time snacks made with cottage cheese and bread. Easy and quick to make, they can be customised as per your preference – change the type of bread, increase or decrease the spice level, choose the stuffing vegetables you like... So many opportunities. They are great for kids' lunchboxes too, as they stay fresh for a few hours. Not just for lunch boxes, it's a great way to involve the kids in cooking too. I make them with my daughter and she totally enjoys both making and eating them.
This recipe is similar to bread roll, which is popular street food, but it tastes way better. The potatoes in a bread roll are replaced with paneer or cottage cheese in this dish. Also, bread rolls are deep-fried, but I shallow fry the paneer bread rolls – so healthier too.
Try this for kids lunch box, snacks or appetisers and I am sure it will be loved by all.
For more paneer recipes, click here.
To the recipe to make delicious and moist sandwich bread at home, click here.
Paneer bread roll step-by-step recipe with photos
1. Add the stuffing ingredients to the crumbled paneer
2. Mix them all together
3. Pinch out a small portion of the stuffing and roll it into oval shape
4. Spread mint chutney on the bread and place the stuffing
5. Roll the bread and seal it completely
6. Repeat with rest of the bread slices
7. Heat butter in a pan and fry the bread
8. Brush butter on top
9. Fry until golden brown on all sides
Paneer bread roll
TO MAKE THE STUFFING: