Simple and refreshing watermelon juice step-by-step recipe with photos.
About this recipe
This simple, refreshing, tangy and naturally sweet juice is so easy to make and perfect for keeping you hydrated in summer as they are high in electrolytes. Watermelon is usually so sweet in itself that it does not need any sugar to be added. I like to chill the watermelon before blending it.
Watermelon has numerous health benefits despite the popular belief that it is just sugar and water. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is a great way to remain hydrated during the summer. This versatile fruit is also a superfood.
To make watermelon juice, I first chop the watermelon and place it in the fridge to chill. I then blend it, pass it through a muslin cloth, and squeeze in some lemon juice. Simple and easy beverage ready in 5 minutes once the watermelon is chilled.
Make this cool, refreshing summer drink, and stay hydrated on hot days!
Click here for more beverage recipes.
Watermelon juice step by step instructions
1. Roughly chop the watermelon and place it in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours
2. Take the chopped watermelon in a blender
3. Blend it well
4. Pass the watermelon juice through the muslin cloth
5. Squeeze gently to remove the pulp
6. Stir in the lemon juice and serve
- 3 cups watermelon chopped
- 1 lime
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Remove the rind of the watermelon and roughly chop it. Place it in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours
- Take the chopped watermelon in a blender and blend well
- In a large bowl, place a muslin cloth. Pass the watermelon juice through the muslin cloth to remove the pulp
- Squeeze in the lime juice and mix well
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately